Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

UBER Is Gobber
Jun 01, 2019 02:11 AM 6054 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi , friends how are wanted to share my exeperience of UBER TAXI IN GAZIBAD ghantaghar at police station I called up the driver of uber that come to piked up me from my piking destination and drop me at indrapuram gazibad after booked uber and spoked to the driver as he said am near by mr raju j since I was waiting for him and he hadnt even inform me after spoken to him that maam where am , coming or not and I was waiting on road like follish in so hot weather by 6 pm yesterday by june 30-19 and he hadnt come called up him he hadnt pik my phone and masage me just because of him I suffred a lot as am new for gazibad indrapuram came ghantaghar gazibad for law exams but he duffer , follish stupid driver hadnt reached and inform me I have changed two auto one rikshaw to indrapuram with my three bags and tired so much reached late suffered a lot .

Kindly see this matter about this third class service of UBER .And make shure to you guys am not going to book

Its really GOBBER.HATE THIS CAB SERVICE.

Uber Cabs