Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Indore India
Takes a lot of time to ARRIVE
Jan 20, 2018 02:50 AM 2006 Views (via iOS App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I have been using Uber Cabs since TWO YEARS. I like their service that’s why I always prefer Uver Cabs while travelling.

But there is One thing which makes the experience VERY BAD. And its the Time taken by Ola Cabs to reach at the PICKUP LOCATION. I have seen many times that they take MORE THAN USUAL time to reach at the pickup location. Sometimes they take UPTO 30 MINUTES and that feels really annoying to wait for HALF AN HOUR for a taxi.

This Problem continues from MANY YEARS and isn’t solved yet. Though Uber is an INTERNATIONAL CAB COMPANY and I had a really GOOD expectations with them. But Since many years, I have seen NO IMPROVEMENT in that service which really made me DISAPPOINTED.

These issues are not the minor issues and CAN’T BE TOLERATED by any person who uses Cabs booking online. So, In order to get more Customers, they need to IMPROVE their services so that there can be NO DIFFICULTY for any Customer.

Uber Cabs