Chandigarh India
The Perfect Investment !
Feb 23, 2016 07:03 PM 15084 Views

Overall Returns:

I have been a active participant in share and mutual funds market, so I regularly keep an eye on both. In all mutual funds I give priority to UTI. This is on simple two pointers. Firstly, The SIP i.e I have a option of investing Rs 500 which no other popular or well known mutual fund gives me. and Second, due to the return on mutual fund I receive is higher than any other.

I have some funds which gave me over 15% and other one gave me even 18+% on my investment per year, which was so encouraging. I get regular updates on NAV and about proceedings along with the online facility to track them along with mobile app for the same purpose. There executives and agents are well behaved and got the information to help. I recommend UTI to all who wants a secure investment along with good returns. I am satisfied from them in every aspect.

UTI Mutual Fund