hyderabad India
Pathetic Customer Service No One Replies to Ur Mai
Mar 10, 2014 08:01 PM 20539 Views

Overall Returns:

The fund itself is a good one and has given me decent returns, but what troubles me is the recklessness of the customer care which I seriously doubt exists at UTI.

I had Provided my KYC details in complete and been validated at my time of initial purchase, but to invest online through their website it says my PAN has not been updated. for which I had resubmitted twice my pan by going to there office personally.

its been 3 months now no one bothers to update it in my folio details, when I go to there office they say its has been updated but when I log into my account it says I can't make purchase as PAN is not updated again.

I had recently changed my bank details and applied for new pin none of them happened

I tried to contact them uticare@uti.co.in and invest@uti.co.in none of these email ids have replied even after writing to them 3 times.

UTI Mutual Fund