Think 1000 times before buying any car from Trubil
Jul 25, 2019 02:06 PM 1993 Views
(Updated Jul 25, 2019 02:06 PM)

Dear All,

I am writing this review in a very pain, I have purchased a Swift Dzire car 2016 Model from truebil Delhi Office, Vasant square mall, Delhi. And I have very worst experience. I have purchased 2016 model car from trubebil in a March 2019. And wihin 10 days cars engine seized. I have lodged a complain to the truebil office delhi and mumbai but they people are not hearing my voice. They do very good promises from customer at the time of selling car. But they don't delivered it. Now I am in a huge loss. I have purchased a car on a loan. I have invested my hard earned money of 5 lakh rupees. But daily I am moving around the Car Mechanic. I am very fade up from this.

So, I request you to don't purchase any car from truebil. They have no good services, they don't give u car for test drive more than 50 km. They sell accidental cars and damaged cars, which looks good but when u will purchase then it will become worst within 2-3 months. I suggest you people to purchase new car rather than purchasing from Trueebil. After sales service is very bad, they will not hear your voice. All Employees know the reality but they are doing their job so they don't speak.

Truebil.com