Delhi India
Gives us false information instead Genuine......
Jan 18, 2018 09:21 AM 862 Views (via Android App)

Hello Guys today I am gonna share my view on Trivago.in which I started using it after saw the advertisement of it in televison and my experience of using it is like pathetic.

Trivago site shows us the price of same hotel which different online site charges but in actual it shows us false information which is not right when I see that online booking site.Its information about price its totally useless and its take too much time to load which tends to waste our precious time.Its major flaws is its customer support services which can't show or help us with the positive atitude towards there users.

Guys if you plan to make a trip or something else and you think to look collect some information about it from Trivago then I suggest you to not do use this site for that purpose otherwise you gonna waste your time as I already did.

Trivago.in