Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Pangi, Himachal Pradesh, India India
Beautiful destination
Jun 19, 2019 02:04 PM 416 Views (via Mobile)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Triund Hill is located in Dharamshala of Himachal Pradesh. Himachal is known as for hilly area but some of the hills which are visited in that Triund is one that which attract many visitor in every year.

I have living in Dharamshala last three years but I had never get a chance to be visit Triund. But last week I and my two friends make a plan to visit Triund.

We pack our food and start our journey to the Triund Hill firstly we use bus from Dharamshala to reach base point of Triund hill and our next phase of journey started at the base point of Triund hill and then start foot walk to reach the destination. In way of our journey to Triund hill there are many attractive view which make inspire us to continue walk these are flowing rivers and green grass , different type of flowers and cool wind blowing. The way is also impressive and further improved the earlier one.

In that we took about two hours andfinally we reach our destination Triund hill . That spot is really wonderful . Be the beautiful nature destination . The front Dholadhar Mountain view makes it perfect. The mountain is covered with snow and Triund green grass make it photography location with both combination. We took many photos together. After some time we done our lunch and after that we stay two hours more in this location. There are other visitor are come and some have plan to take the night staying at Triund and they are working to make tant and to visit near around area . After that we came back.

Now I have to conclude about the spot that is really wonderful spot with natural beauty and have provide easy access to reach the spot and nearby area is safe and have stay for night in tant . You can take this spot as a tracking destination.

Overall I had fully enjoyed my trip of Triund top and have collect beautiful memories of trip. And I also recommended this destination to other if you are in visit of Dharamshala there is one more location you never miss to visit that is Triund Hill.

Triund Hill - Dharamshala