Academics:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Tripura University: prospects and future
May 28, 2005 03:09 PM 3005 Views
(Updated May 29, 2005 07:15 PM)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Tripura university established in the year of 1987. Since than it is the only university in the Tripura providing scope of higher education to the peoples of this remote hilly area. I have done my MSc in Physics with specialization from this universityi in the session 1999-2001. After passing my MSc I have joined as research scholar under the supervision of Dr. D. Bhattacharje, Lecturer, Department of Physics, Tripura University, to achieve PhD. My research area is material science (Langmuir-Blodgett Films). Still I am continuing my pre PhD research. In the mean time I have qualified SLET examination and joined as Lecturer in the department of physics, Tripura university. I t is a great achievement for me. There are several constraint when I was student eg. shortage of teacher , infrastructural facility etc. But now this university is growing up rapidly. Now there are four teachers in the department of physics and similarly all the other department has increased their streangth. Also this university is now offering master degree in 14 subjects. It has started its own priofessional courses such as MTech, MBA, BBA, BCA, MCA etc. Also very soon this university is going to be Centarl university. Now regularly students of this university are clearing NET/SLET examination. We hope in future this university will be the prime institute with in north east in respect of education and research.

Pros : Future door point for education in Tripura

Cons: Needs every ones' cooperation

Tripura University