Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

B wing, Accord Co-operative Housing Society, Behind Dattani Nagar, off S.V. Road, Borivali West, Mumbai 400092, MH

+91-9004423339

India
Most colorful!
Jul 07, 2015 04:54 PM 5934 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 07, 2015 04:54 PM)

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

My eyes always pops out when I pass by this playgroup. It is very attractive not only for us but for the kids mainly. It us one of the most colourful playgroups. It is well decorated and well maintained.

You can see everything behind the wall what's going on inside. It is a garden or a kids club house in itself. Thus playgroup is limited in is size but is filled with colors.

I used to go there to drop and pick my sister. And always used to have a small conversation with the teacher over there, they are very sweet and friendly, well they have to be. But also seeing my sister getting involved with all the other children. She was always happy to go there whereas other children do nothing but cry. But at this place the child can never think of crying.When the kids only live it, why should we stop then from going there!

Treehouse Playgroup - Borivali - Mumbai