Child Friendliness:

Very Child Friendly Playschool
Mar 28, 2016 12:00 PM 39031 Views

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

I'm writing about Treehouse Kolkata out here, but this is a part of the same playschool chain from Mumbai(HO). My daughter went to Tree House Patuli Center for more than 1 and half years and just came out of it, and my experience has been really good with the playschool.

The center head and teachers are all friendly. The school is pretty clean and highly child friendly. They try to incalculate good habits, personal hygiene, good behavior into the small children apart from the basics of education. I also like that they try to clear the basic but important concepts in their curriculum through various books, class work and events. The children are also not forced to do anything or scolded and shouted at. There are also a lot of singing, dancing, coloring and playing involved which keep the children happy. My kid used to love going to this playschool and I recommend it to other mothers.

Treehouse - Mumbai