Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

301, Embassy Chambers, 3Rd Road, Khar West, Mumbai 400052, MH

+91-022-61306127

Tree house ghaziabad Money making school with high
Aug 21, 2015 08:02 PM 21692 Views (via Mobile)

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

We as educated parents believe in sharing feedback as we give our most precious part of our life in the hands of school. The school should be open to take feedback rather than expelling a small child when beaten up by the teacher at school.

We complained in the school premises with the principal and since they have CCTV it is easy to find out the truth and to help us to correct the child in case he is wrong. But I think sharing feedback is not the policy of ur ghaziabad branch rather illegally expelling a 3 yr old child is what they did to hide their mistakes.

The principal did not even bother to inform professionally rather she blocked me from whatsapp and FB page as the mode of information. We have paid till sep and removing the child out of school in this manner is what we never expected from a name like tree house. Plus no formal communication. On calling up the principal she said that we cannot entertain parents complain . We have complained on following occasions:

The july curricular was issues but nothing was followed, so we asked politely over whatsapp if that has been shifted for aug.

Lack of staff - 60 students handled by only 2 teachers and they have increased 2 in last one month only.

My child came back home with dirty panties and had rashes.

And last he was beaten up by the teacher.

The staff in the school is of 20 years old odd girls who are not NTT trained and plus they are bound to get angry when they handle 20 students each . Most of the time the students are made to sit in front of the projector for hours. The principal is never at school to supervise because this time she is not running her own facility. Getting an admission is easy but sustaining one is a great job.

We were already looking for change for our child but never expected such un-professional behavior. I would have taken this up with the Ministry of Education and media however I though to try and trust the last resort the Board of Directors. We dont wish to continue in the school anymore however we want following:

1) Our child books as we dont know what has been done in last 5 months.

2) We invested in the admission fee and paid till sep which is a total loss and since you dont want my child to come we need a compensation to put him to a better school.

We infact begged to the principal to council in case we as parents are wrong however I think she is never open to take feedback. She is our close relative however we would like to keep personal life out of professional and ill treatment to children at this age should not be encouraged.

Write a Review on Treehouse - Mumbai