Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

301, Embassy Chambers, 3Rd Road, Khar West, Mumbai 400052, MH

+91-022-61306127

Malad, Maharashtra, India India
Treehouse Dombivali is not good, they cheat people
Feb 20, 2016 11:52 PM 15080 Views

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Please don, t join any Treaching Course from Tree house, they are  franchises of treehouse, they don't follow treehouse standards.

I was a trainee teacher at Saraswat Center er and my experience with them is horrible,  The administrator has crossed all the limits of cunningness and  cheapness. They take money for Teachers training course but there is no ne to train you. you have to go daily 3 hours and do hard work just like paid employee. Existing teacher don't train you, they have very cheap vocabulary, non of hem have good educational background, no teacher is able to communicate in English.

They teach  incorrect English to kids, all Classwork assignments which is supposed to be get done by kids, just to avoid hard work  teacher themselves to the classwork and close the book.  they use single towel whole day to clean all bacchu's nose and save cost of tissue papers. Transfer of disease is not their concern. Nursery Teachers often beat-up  small kids out of frustration. when I took objection their behavior I was deprived from Training for which I had paid Rs. 13, 500/-

I have dropped the idea of transferring my son to Treehouse.

Treehouse Dombivali is not good for anything, they are just doing show of by publishing photographs.

Write a Review on Treehouse - Mumbai