Travbond, Travel Binz and ITH destination
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Mar 08, 2019 01:51 PM 2287 Views

Travbond Cares

Travbond is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I had booked my singapore package with Travbond from Mayur vihar. Initially they were wonderful in talking but once you pay them the advance then they stop picking your call and instead a totally new representative start interacting with you who will take his unilateral decision in changing the facilities which you have already agreed with the first representative. In case if you refuse to accept then they will force you to cancel the package. Thereafter you will never be able to get the money refunded no matter what ever the refund policy has been agreed with them. I myself got into their trap and struggling for INR 75000 from many days. Latter I realized that Travbond, Travel Binz and ITH destinations PVT LTD are the same group comapany whose primary objective is to cheat the customers and earn as much money as possible without giving the service. They have a practice of opening new company under the same group because of bad reviews and travbond is such a company opened recently. In case you guys are palnning to deal with them for anything then please be away from them else you will 100% end up in spoiling your trip or plan.

Brand Response

Dear Sibi,
We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Please share the booking ID at info@travbond.com so that we can assist you further.
Regards,
Team TravBond

By: Travbond | Aug 06, 2019  04:12 PM Comments (2)

See full communications