Sound Output:

Oct 19, 2009 11:09 AM 4534 Views

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

I picked up a Transcend 650 mp3 player just 2 days back. Before picking it up I discussed with a few friends who suggested Transcend or Creative. The creative model I saw did not have display and was available only in pink in the 3 stores I checked out.

After checking out I decided on Transcend 650, I do not regret my choice. It is great value for money with FM and recording feature also available. The display is an added advantage and the sound quality is also good. The sound out is not very very loud. Incase any one is looking for some really loud music this may not be suitable. Personally for me I find the volume quite adequate.

The 4 gb model is available in black and grey-white. I personally prefer the black model. The only problem I face was the headphones. they are a bit too big and hurt the ear. Apart from this it’s a great buy and I highly recommend

Transcend T Sonic 650