Sound Output:

Sep 25, 2008 12:45 PM 3463 Views

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

The only issue with this player is the headset coming along with the pack is a bit suck. Comparing other players like apple's ipod or Philips features are more like apples dont come with EM radio, voice recorder and adjustable equalizer for this price and capacity.

The charge will will last longer comparing Philips player.Price is too good for Transcend.Replace the headset which accompanies the player so that you can rock with your favourite musics.

Why I have chosen is that the features all in one like fm, mp3, voice recorder, file formats compatibility etc for an attractive price.

I terribly hate the headset which comes along with the player. Please do change the head set so as to enjoy the music.The finish of the product is also appealing.Definitely I will recommend the product to any one else.Enjoy rocking with your Transcend Player.I feel worth buying..

Write a Review on Transcend T Sonic 630