Sound Output:

Oct 19, 2006 04:19 PM 4182 Views

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

Hi folks I brought this gadget 1 week back .I was looking for a this like product for long time and 5nallly I brought this .I am very happy with the performance of Transcend T 610 1 GB except d FM radio I found d reception is very poor while traveling in Mumbai local train

Previously I was using nokia 6610 for FM radio it was working gr8 in trains but this buddy don’t. But it hardly matters bcos it has good / Better / Best quality MP3 player too it’s really gr8 thing created by Transcend. With reasonable cost comparing with IPOD's Ha !!!!

GRRRRR8888888 gadget I ever seen the market in this segment with 2 yrs warranty reputed brand name to put this much money .

One more best thing is the battery .It has rechargeable battery BUT BUT BUT charging is only possible with PC USB PORT main disadvantage with this product but I thing there are USB chargers available in the market which can directly connect it to Main out put so with out PC also we can charge the battery. Battery life is GOOD.

Transcend T Sonic 610