Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

Transcend

Chennai India
Good MP3 Players but gets dead after few yrs..!
Apr 14, 2015 10:06 AM 6274 Views

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

I purchased this MP3 player in 2007. I got this for my Dad, who loves music.  It was a 2GB player.  I got from Richie Street, Anna Salai.

I got this for my dad becoz he works at a stressful environment and need to be relaxed sometimes. And so one was so little, cude, blue LCD and had 2 GB Capacity to load up enough MP3 my dad loves.

So Got this. But my dad hardly used after that, reasons being - He didnt get enough time and also operating the unit was very hard and requires some hands-on for few day or month becoz it was that hard. Infact I even faced dificulties.

So I dad gave it back to me.!

So I started using it for while until I got a new ipod touch 8GB.

Then, I formatted the MP3 to remove all the songs and unfortunately, that formatting even destroyed the driver and Mp3 operation went dead.  The LCD doest show anything anymore. Just blank and today, I am only able to use it as a Pendrive to Store files.

PROS -

1) Very small and cute.

2) Comes with a mini transparent pouch to hold the player.  u can strap it on your arm while jogging.!

3) Very Cheap. Just around Rs.1700.  Ipod wer about Rs.2500 and above.

4) 2gb is good space mp3 player on 2007.

5) If MP3 operation goes dead. Can be used a Flash drive.

6) Audio is very clear and has extra spec like Audio Recording.

CONS -

1) Transfer speeds for mp3 are extremely slow.  Less than 1mbps.  and for other files it would take hrs to transfer just 1 gb file.  Oh.

2) If the player's driver goes dead, u cant get a new device driver and can only use it as storage device.

3) Operating the Player is very difficult. Not good for new users.

Overall, a Good MP3 player used for playing mp3 and recording audio. But would go dead after few yrs.

Write a Review on Transcend T Sonic 610