Sound Output:

Jul 29, 2008 02:11 PM 4101 Views

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

I Love music alot especially hindi romatic songs. I bought my Transcend Jetflash Digital Mp3 Player last nov. I love everything abt it bt main prob is whenever I put Mp3 to my virus infected computer(sometime I dont know its infected r not). It stop working after sometim . I have to give if for repair . He will keep for 1 week and give me back. Same prob I face nearly 4 times.

Plz guide me is there any solution to protect my mp3 from virus (i know antivirus software bt everytime I cant check its working r not)

Transcend T Sonic 610