Sound Output:

Features:

Transcend

TranscendT-sonic 610 is outstanding simply superb
May 21, 2006 11:04 AM 4380 Views
(Updated May 21, 2006 11:04 AM)

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

Before Telling review of this product let me say Thanks to Lurvit cauz because he has guided me in taking the product and with his reliable information I was able to bargain while purchasing Transcend T.Sonic 610 I had purchased it for 3,525 /- at mumbai, Tsonic is really suberb Product it has everythng which u normally a lay person would need the sound quality is also suberb with customizing equalizer setting. u can easily carry ur data anywhere and its charging is also easy without any expenses extra of pencil or rechargable cell cauz it works on lithium battrey which can be charged easily by connecting computer anywhere u want I hardly takes a several minutes to charge..

Instead of goinfor expensive I-pod, I would suggest that this small piece is magic and its also in affordable price and u get this with 2 years warranty. what more would one expect than this..

I have one question to all thos who have purchased T-sonic 610 with this u must have got accesories in that accesory there is one small cylinderical shape thing what is that used for I am not able to figure out that if anybody knows please tell me also

Thanks,