Sound Output:

Dec 08, 2008 11:42 AM 3773 Views

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

I had been contemplating purchasing either an ipod or an mp3 player for an extremely long time.. what with the market being flooded with so many brands both expensive and inexpensive. So I would wait for someone to buy one and then make my own assessment. Then I heard that Transcend who has been in the market for quite a while had launched an mp3 player. Most importantly I wanted a product which I could connect to my hi-fi equipment and get a good output. I decided to go ahead and purchase the Transcend 610 2 GB player and I could not have made a better decision. Its truly a mini wonder.

The system is user friendly, clarity of sound is excellent, has a cute plastic carrying case, two types of USB output cables and the headphones are dynamic. I have been using this product for the past one and a half year and has never failed to impress. Even more impressive is its battery backup. Feels like its going on and on. Best part is that I am able to listen to it through my hi-fi system and it sounds like a concert hall.

I am truly happy. Indira