Sound Output:

Transcend

Mumbai India
T.Sonic 620
May 07, 2006 09:05 PM 3112 Views
(Updated May 07, 2006 09:05 PM)

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

Hi,

This is about T.Sonic 620, which remains more or less same but with one change for the fact that it works on AAA battery, which makes recharge less painful while in traveling.

I have bought this from Mumbai’s hub – Lamington road. However T.Sonic 620 is difficult to find. Please bargin hard for the correct pricing. I had got the price range of Rs 3450 to Rs 4000. Comparing with Safa and Creative, I find not much in difference. Fm in others are little better.

All the three main applications – MP3, FM and recording works quite well. Carry case, Wrist band is superb. Can take this little player on jog. Weighing only 36 grams w/o battery (Approx. 55-60 grams)

FM reception works well given the fact that it has internal antenna. Recording function is really handy. Now I can sleep well in conference calls.

I have bought 1 GB model for Rs 3600 in Mumbai in May'06.

Njoy Music....