Sound Output:

Apr 04, 2009 11:41 AM 8198 Views

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

I was searching for an mp3 player that gives pleasure to my ears at an affordable price and its then I got my transcend T Sonic 610 1gb mp3 player.Looks wise it might not be that wonderful.

As some other choices in the market but performance wise you gona love it.It has a bright display that shows you the present track being played, the volume level, the present equalizer mode, the battery status and the play and menu icon.You can also play FM with it, can record sound clips.You can also set equalizers either form the 5 presets or may set your own.

You can also choose any track to play from the play list.It also has an AB button with which you can select a certain portion of the song to repeat.It can also be locked with the hold button.It has a round navigation pad with which you can go to the next track or to the previous track, can rise the volume or lower the volume.The 1gb memory can hold upto 250 tracks depending on the mp3 size.It gives good battery backup as I can listen to it for somewhat 15hrs with one charge.The sound quality is very good and with your own sets of headphone its rocking.Overall its a worth for my money.

Transcend T Sonic 610