Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

Transcend

Kolkata India
It has many drawbacks too
Sep 14, 2007 04:52 PM 4082 Views

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

I own the 1 gb version.Sometimes the os just fails.You try to play a song and it might end up playing some file from the recorded audio.FM reception is quite poor.I have never been able to use the "Sync Lyrics" option, it never shows the lyrics of the songs which I uploaded with lyrics.It does not support more than 250 songs, the manual says.

The fact is, if you don't create any folder and upload more than 150 songs, it won't show more than 150.To keep 250 songs, you will have to keep the songs in at least two folders.It supports USB 2.0, but the read and write speeds do not say for it at all, they are quite slow.I have not seen any firmware update yet, which is not good at all.

The sound output is excellent, so is the sensitivity during recording.It gives good value for money.It has very poor treble, so no classical music can be heard at least decently.

Write a Review on Transcend T Sonic 610