Sound Output:

Transcend

Bangalore India
My T-Sonic 610C is gone DEAD
Jul 17, 2006 05:43 PM 4798 Views
(Updated Dec 08, 2006 02:46 PM)

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

Hi friends,

I have bought the T -Sonic 610C 512Mb on July 2006 in Bangalore. I was very proud of the player as the sound I foung was better than Ipod. But last week when I switched it on It was not at all booting up. All my pride went flat.

Kindly provide me any information about where in Bangalore I can service this player. If any of Mouthshut's readers has encountered similar problem kindly revert back. Feeling very bad about it.

Regards

Supriyo

I had upgraded the firmware. Now it works.

Supriyo

(Repeated to meet 15o mark)

Transcend T Sonic 610