Sound Output:

Features:

Transcend

T.Sonic
Oct 16, 2007 12:10 PM 4379 Views
(Updated Oct 24, 2007 05:32 PM)

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

I have been using the 1gb version for the last one year ...it is definitely a good buy , no no doubt about it ..things I like about the player are

1. Awesome sound quality(try in ears with this ...it will sound amazingly clear )

2.Loads of Functionality ..viz Radio, Voice recorder , can be used as a flash drive

3.Small and compact

4.Value for money

The things I hate are

1.The earphone provided with the player is useless

2.After few months there is a problem with the display (few of my friends had the problem including me)

3.I was not happy with  the after sales  service provided by Transcend

But when compared to nano I pod , shuffle..., I would say , this player is way to better ..trust me I have used ipod shuffle ..its rotten ...with no display, shuffle sucks ...plus the sound quality of transcend is way to better than any of the apple products ...

thats it, although it has a feature of Sync Lyrics , I was not able to use it ....overall I would say it is worth buying ...

Write a Review on Transcend T Sonic 610