Sound Output:

Nov 29, 2016 07:23 PM 2659 Views

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

Hi I am using this Transcend MP 860 from one year it was small and we can carry anywhere easily in the pocket.It has two years warranty which was quite encouraging to buy a product.

The sound and songs clarity is also good.We can enjoy the music through this iPod as I am also a music lover.

However, recently there arised certain problems which disappointed me.

Firstly, the battery backup it would last for 8-9 hours even after fully charged.If we connect to PC and upload songs for it then the folder was not replaced by duplicate songs.By this, you have 3-4 duplicate copies of one song which makes me irritating.

After the usage of six months, the display was also not so clear.Coming to features Radio and video player are not found in this product.

This product does not satisfy me just we have to adjust after buying this product so I would not recommend this product.

Thankyou.