Sound Output:

Apr 17, 2015 11:43 PM 10499 Views

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

I have been using Transcend MP850 8GB for at-least a few years now. It as picture viewer, ebook reader, radio, video player etc but the best thing it does is plays music. It comes of great help since I need to save my cell phone battery for purposes other than listening to music.

It is my trusted companion while traveling, tucks into my pocket nicely and I don't have to worry about its battery. The build quality is amazing and they provide a silicon case along with the player which protects it for a really long long time.

The screen isn't scratch resistant so you will have to take care of it. The bundled earphones are of good quality. The UI isn't very intuitive but good enough for a portable mp3 player.

8GB of memory is enough to carry around your favorite part of your music collection.

Cons:

• It does not plays all video formats but you do get a converter software using which you can convert your videos.

• Screen resolution isn't great so you can see the pixels even if you don't try hard.

Verdict: It is obsolete if you want to compare it with smart phones but if you just want to listen to music then it is a decent buy.

Write a Review on Transcend MP 860