Good work and good team
Jan 19, 2014 09:56 PM 6005 Views

Dear Mr. K D Singh,

I am very happy with the way the movement of my household goods was handled by your "Team Trans Move Packers & Movers" in both Mumbai and Pune.

They were extremely courteous, to the point and upfront in communicating all the requirements and costs with me. Even when there was a delay in the movement of the goods from Mumbai due to my personal emergency, your team has taken great efforts to help me out in getting the goods to my Pune address as quickly as they could.

I have been the victim of unprofessional treatment while I was transporting goods previously and was really skeptical about any movers and packers service post that.

However, after interacting with your team and receiving an excellent service, I stand corrected, both in thought and experience. I will happily recommend your company to anyone who wants to avail of movers and packer services. Thank you for the great job done!

Best Regards,