Very good services
Mar 12, 2015 10:55 PM 5173 Views

Shifting our household items is really a big tension for all of us. I was looking for reliable packers and movers service to shift my Household items from Mumbai to Bangalore. I was planning to go for other packers and movers. But when I saw a so many negative reviews of that packers and movers.

Then I had changed my mind. I was looking for another packers and movers. On an internet I had find Trans Move packers & movers. I had gone through there website transmoveindia.in and fill the details of Quotation form .

They give me a quote and after some negotiation we finalize the deal. I was in tension about my stuff because I had very bad experience with others. But they promise me of timely and safe delivery. They packed my items properly with using proper packing materials and dispatch my stuff properly in separate closed Containers. I was satisfied with there work and finally I had received my stuff properly without damage. My experience is that if our items is properly packed, load and unload so the chances of damage of any the items will be very less.

Sunitha Maikar.