Domestic Shifting of my household goods
Mar 13, 2015 12:10 PM 4281 Views

I recently shiftat that time regarding the safe shifting of my households because it contains a very precious items for me so I dont want to loose that items for that.

My Entire Shifting was Hassle free & Tension free shifted my house hold material through  TRANS MOVE packers and movers. All materials came in good condition without single damage.

After seeing lot of good reviews I thought of taking chance and took this packers and movers company

I am satisfied with the service and happy to use if required in future, this is my first review so far I was just reading to take decision because at many other cases we shall come to some conclusions but this packing and moving.

I do not know the charges are high or reasonable for part load booking but satisfied with the service gave me peace of mind(as this is paid by my company as relocation charges). The expect the comments form the viewers on the charges for future negotiations.

I would recommend to those people who are looking for reliable and

good packers & movers company can give a try to TRANS MOVE PACKERS AND MOVERS PVT. LTD.

Regards,