Shifting experience from Mumbai to Bangalore
Mar 22, 2015 04:21 PM 4962 Views

I want to share my experience with moving service.Shifting our household items is  really a big tension for all of us It is very difficult task to find a good and reliable packers and movers. But when I saw a so many negative  reviews of some reputed packers and movers  I want to shift my household goods and a car from Mumbai to Bangalore.

After searching on an internet I had came a cross with  TRANS MOVE packers & movers, as I had seen a good review on Mouthshut.com of TRANS MOVE Packers & Movers. I had visited there website and fill an online quotation form and after few hours I had got a call from them.We had interviewed by there executive and than we decided to go with them without checking with other Packers and Movers to avoid any confusion and delay.

The Executive had promised me to send my goods in some special household carriers( double door vehicles). And to my fullest satisfaction when the packing team came to my house and they did whole the packing amazingly in 5 hours time and the loading in the household carrier was worth watching they had trolley, and some back lift which was affixed in the truck, which I have never seen any where which helped to load the good without any jerks and my electronic items were tied with the belt in the vehicles so that they will not move even a inch from their place in the vehicle.

When the vehicle reached to Bangalore unpacking team had unpacked my all the goods. I was happy with the way they protected the items with in time delivery. My suggestion is that before finalization please ensure that you are in right hands.I will recommend to other who are looking for a good and reliable packers & movers can give a try to TRANS MOVE packers & movers as I am going to share the websites which is given below-

Timely delivery

Competitive  pricing

Customer Service

Professionalism

Care for goods

Low insurance of goods, since guarantee of safety of goods.

Website; transmoveindia.in