Bangalore India
Beware of this company
Jun 12, 2013 10:52 AM 1756 Views

Just because this website need a rating, I put one star there, but they dont even deserve that.They are frauds. I transferred my household items through them from Delhi to Bangalore, they came to my home with less carton box  and packed lot of items without carton box, when I asked this they told me that it is like that and is safe.

But I lost lot of items including symphony cooler, new studs ninja helmet, one full carton box with lot of our new dresses and bedsheets, few kitchen items including two kitchen stands, my kid's cycle etc. Also they promised me to setup everything to my home but they just ran away even without collecting accepted reciept. I have all those proofs and if somebody need I can  mail.

When I call them now, they are just disconnecting the call and no response from any email or phone even from their head office.

Also their website shows they are ISO certified, which is another fraud. I checked it the iso registry to complain there, but they are not listed there.

I am going to approach consumer court.

BEWARE OF THEM.. THEY WILL CHEAT YOU