Jan 17, 2014 10:39 AM 5546 Views

I recently shifted from Pune to Gurgaon and took quotes from 2-3 parties for shifting of all my electronic items and furniture. TRANS MOVE Packers and Movers was the most reasonable. I straightaway placed an order on them.

They promised to deliver within 4 to 5 days. On the 6 day they called up informing me my material has reached Gurgaon. I had not fixed my accommodation by that time so I requested them to keep the materials in their godown for some time.

I read the reviews afterwards and was shocked to see the reviews and were doubtful about the well being of all my costly electronic items. TRANS MOVE Packers never followed up and after another 7 days I called them up to deliver the material. The next day they delivered all the material intact and without any damage. I was relieved.

Another thing I liked about them is their punctuality. They reached to pick up my items 15 mins early and reached to deliver 5 mins before time.

I don’t know that they have improved their service tremendously or it was a one off case, my experience was great with TRANS MOVE packers and movers.

TransMove Packers and Movers