They charged more than agreed
Sep 19, 2016 04:11 PM 2721 Views (via Android App)

I have to transfer from mumbai to hyderabad for my cousin wedding, because my cousin inlaws home was in hyderabad and we have to shift his entire clothes, books and crockery things and what was given by her mother to his inlaws house and responsibility was given to me.someone suggested me of transmove packers and movers , they have delivered it in right time and crocery items and all was safe but they charged me high for what we have talked and first of all someones others responsibilty was upon me and after reaching they are charging what I have said to my relatives.it was really embarising for me that I have given such a big responsibilty and because of them I cannot stand responsible before them.they didnt agreed to it and giving lot of excuses for overcharging.Finally we have to pay high price because we have not so much in marriage time to fight with them.

TransMove Packers and Movers