Was the tour operator helpful:

Jul 14, 2020 03:05 AM 80 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

People are so desperate to meet the demands of mechanical civilization and urbanization, that in the midst of this fatigue, they want to get lost in the forest when they get a chance to retire for a while from their down-trodden robotic existence. When tiredness starts telling on their face, they rather want to go back to the lap of nature, where the sweet wet soil smells of one's own loving motherland. So me and my colleague decided to stretch out our arms wide apart and like we said " chalo kahi tour pe chalte hai" . And from a pamphlet there I found this huge and well developed organization called TIME - Gurgaon. I heard that it has flourished itself since 1998. But I came to know more of it as I consulted with one of the agents there. Generally thinking of tour packages, usual focus creates mainly on three things namely attraction of the destination, accessibility to the destination and facilities/services available at the destination. However, the fact of spending holidays away from home is likely to have a significant bearing on the level of satisfaction . Thus, the travelling is more than simply the activities and services of the destination. In fact, it is the experience as a whole including attitudes and expectations, from the time of leaving point of origin to the time of return. But TIME was more of our expectation as throughout the journey by an A.C. fitted two-storied luxury bus we were sincerely guided by the tour operator. That was vey kind and helpful of them. The Taj Mahal is not the only destination in India that attract tourists. Likewise, there are hundreds of tourist destination that is spread over the Indian plateau. And also their finest co-ordination with hotels, airlines and transport companies benefited us with the best tour packages, which not only are heart- satisfying but also at a very reasonable price. And it was very comfortable there to travel by a luxury bus. I would therefore recommend that it's quite a popular tourism agency, one should consult before outings. And it has received many fames and awards from Department of Tourism and Government of India. Besides their service and courtesy towards their customers are quite satisfying.

Tourism India Management Enterprises - Gurgaon