30, Lourdes Heaven, Pali Junction Bandra West, Mumbai, MH

+91-22-26005494, +91-22-26006429

Srinagar India
Bandras Best Eating Place
Feb 22, 2016 11:14 AM 6599 Views (via Android App)

Totos garage is one of the best hotels in mumbai. we went there when I was on my vaccations with my family. I usually used to go Nom Nom bandra but that saturday night I was walking with my friend and we were starving so we decided to eat something. so we went totos garage and ordered paneer tika with a coke and we waited for 10 minutes and voilla our order was infront of us and we started to eat because we were so hungry. the food was so tasty and yummy it was perfectly baked. the seasoning was so perfect the looks of the food was so impressive. I fell in love with the food of totos.

Food Presentation:

the way of presenting the food at totos garage is really unique they are very great at seasoning the food the make it so attractive.

Ambience & Decor:

the ambience is so good at totos. the rooms were so neat and clean every room is air conditioned. the decor on the walls was full of color they were looking so good. the inside of the hotel is totally impressive.

the serving time was so perfect they dont make people to wait for a long time they serve very fast which is a good sign. the waiters were wearing a good neat and clean uniform. the way of talking with people was really great.

Value Of Money:

eating something here is worth of every penny you spent here because the food is so delicious and hygienic.

so I can tell you one thing we should visit here at once and try different.

Toto's Garage - Bandra - Mumbai