Parking:

Total Mall-One Roof for all Products
Jun 24, 2017 09:47 PM 4101 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I have been visiting total mall(Sarjapur Branch) for quite some time now.Its pretty much walk able from my house.I shop all my basic needs to monthly groceries from this mall.Apart from that this mall has it all from shopping from clothes to gifts,groceries,Frozen sections etc,The mall is situated near the most know place in sarjapur,it provides a huge parking space to accommodate around 200 cars to 500 motobikes. This mall is nicely maintained and the hygienic conditions is also commendable.The ambience of each floor is just too good,it has around 4 floors .The store ranges from Cosmetics, apparels,To groceries,a spa and beauty sections as well, so Every day thousands of people pay a visit,It operates from Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 10 pm.The staffs working here are extremely friendly & co-operative.

I would recommend this shopping mall to everybody to pay a visit .Very pleasant experience I had everytime. Definitely value for money.

Write a Review on Total Mall - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore