Parking:

Total Mall, Sarjapur Road duped me
May 16, 2009 12:45 PM 7975 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

On 2nd May I made a purchase of Rs. 443 at the Sarjapur Road Total Mall. I used a gift card to make the payment. Sadly in such a big store, they have only one machine to swipe the gift card. When I reached home, I checked the previous balance and compared it to the current one.

The difference instead of 443 was 886. Immediately I realized that they have deducted the billing amount twice. Next day I reported the incident to Customer Service and he promised to investigate and revert the amount back to my card. Even after 2 weeks, there is no credit. I am just being asked to talk to different people and have made multiple follow-up calls wih no effect. Can someone help with suggestions.

I have already spoken to some 4 people ranging from Store Customer Service to their bangalore HO to their Mumbai ValuAccess card.

Write a Review on Total Mall - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore