Parking:

Spoilt or Rotten Fish
Jul 21, 2009 07:55 PM 5182 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I purchased Tuna in Total Mall, Madivala on the 19th of July 2009. (Bill no 4070000012128). I got it home, cooked and some of us had it, including my pregnant wife. The following day was a day of agony with all of us who ate the Tuna suffering from agonising stomach ache, heartburn, headache and body ache. I called up Total to complain and they told me to call another number 9880238154.

The persons name is Gopinath and he said that he is the incharge of the Fish section. He was in a state of denial that something like this could happen in his store. Apart from that, I think there is no chance of escalating or giving a written complaint to anybody in Total. (No such thing as a customer service desk.). Hopeless customer service. Fortunately nothing serious happened to any of us. Please avoid buying fish at Total if you can. They dont maintain Fish in refrigerated conditions at all times. The ice which has been used once is reused to keep the fish frozen. This should never happen.

Write a Review on Total Mall - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore