Parking:

Store Range:

bangalore India
Harrased by the Security Guard
Nov 01, 2010 10:36 PM 7739 Views
(Updated Nov 27, 2011 06:39 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

HI on 1/11/10 I went to buy some dress materials for my friend to the TOTAL Mall near murgeshpalya, after some time spending at the mall me and friend were coming out of the mall when suddenly the security guy named "Gopichandra Reddy"came to me and asked me where I had purchased the jacket I was wearing, I told him I purchased it at total few days back and showed my id card, he holding my neck took me in to a cabin and started accusing me of shoplifting the jacket, I told him clearly that he had mistaken, I had purchased it few days back from here only, he started scolding me in singular words and told that I should carry my previous bill when ever I came to total wearing the jacket and when I tried to contact my friend he snatched my mobile and went outside, some four guys came near me removed my jacket and started checking it and sniffing it and began to accuse me and insulted me.

I was insulted like any thing and all the customers were seeing me like a thief, my friend was standing out and was very upset and when she asked what was going on, they accused her also not even seeing that she was a girl, after holding us for 30 minutes they left us not even telling us to leave or telling us sorry.

When I called one of the stores manager and told my state he told me to give him one day time to see why this mistake happened and told sorry and told us leave.

Total Mall - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore