Parking:

Store Range:

bangalore India
Beware - Cheating in billing in Total Mall.
Feb 02, 2014 03:59 PM 14790 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Hi,

Once again today, I have noticed in Total Mall, Sarjapur Road, where price in invoice was higher than display price. I have seen many other customer raising similar issue today at customer care center in Total Mall, but the people/manager were behaving innocent

This has happened with me many times in past and I have raised this to their senior management earlier. In fact I have put in one post in mouthshut.com. They have blamed their systems. :) Also suggested that there should be policy where item should be given free wherever there is discrepancy highlighted by customer.

Either this is height of inefficiency or intention of total mall management to cheat people. They can blame system, show ignorance but it is serious issue. Please circulate in your friend circle and ask them to be careful.Otherwise these people will continue to take us for granted.

Regards,