Parking:

Very pathetic customer service
Jul 17, 2010 10:31 PM 5429 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

From Total mall I have got the worst customer service ever got it from Bangalore and never expected!I have purchased a Whirlpool front open washing machine and got delivered by third day after so much struggle. During the first wash, after the Demo I have noticed its leaking, its due to a complaint in the sensor and overflowing.Immediately after this I have informed to Total about the complaint and they said they don't have a policy to exchange\refund or direct replacement. '

It's been 14 days after I raised the complaint and no response from them. Whirlpool Technicians had visited my place and confirmed its a faulty product.From whirlpool side also no update till now. I don't like to keep on follow them and fight , but this time I have to or need to go court. Mysuggestionis dont ever by any house hold, furniture, Electronics item from Total. If its a good one you are lucky else you need to go through all the sevain. It's just a grocery store........ and they are least bothered about customers.

Write a Review on Total Mall - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore