Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Gaya India
Full of comedy
Feb 23, 2019 04:11 PM 2101 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hello everyone, today we see about this movie which is in theatre. Total dhamaal name is good , it suits here.

PLOT

The story is based on the 5 crore rupees which is hidden. A person who is in last stage of death tells this secret to some people.

Then the story begins, everyone started to find the money and found a lots of troubles, tensions and also they becomes foe of each other, for money .The trailer does not reveal climax so to know you should watch in theatre.

But on considering previous film dhamaal , here may be no one get any gold.This movie has a lot of fun. So you will not bored.

PERFORMANCE

Here all actors are experienced, and worked properly. They performed nice. They make laugh us that is good.

MUSIC

Music was good and somewhere great but somewhere not good .

CINEMATOGRAPHY

This thing captures my whole attention, the scene was awesome, mindblowing. Every scene was awesome, eye catching and interesting.

Here are my reviews on this trailer.

For any suggestions, please comment

And follow me.