Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Indore India
FULL DHAMAAL
Mar 13, 2019 11:56 AM 1537 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I am writing my second review on any movie. This time I am showing my opinion on movie Total Dhammal.

This movie has various cast. First the famous cinema couple Madhuri and Anil, Ajay Devgon, Ritesh Desmukh, Arshad Warsi, Johny Lever and more. They all are in search of 50 crore package in the film.

This movie storyline is good. When l was watching the movie l could not stop myself from laughing. Ajay devgon, Arshad warsi, Ritesh desmukh and 'Manav'have done their job at best. Plot is very good and most of the Punching lines are entertaining.

Madhuri Dixit and Anil Kapoor performed very well. But some punchlines have failed to give a laughing imapact on viewers. Cinematography is quite good but VFX effect should be more clear than used in the movie.

Indra kumar made this movie very good. Music 'Mungda'is excellent in the movie. That bridge scene and helicopter scene made great in VFX. Some of the scenes have not properly performed well. But this is overall a good movie. The ending was good. So you can watch this movie with your family or friends also. You will love the comedy but story can disappoint you.

Thank you.