Performance:

Staff assistance:

Toshiba

Toshiba 1tb hardisk
May 25, 2018 10:54 PM 1646 Views (via Android App)

Performance:

Staff assistance:

Hellow guys I am hear to share some words on this hardisk. This is a nice portable hardisk . Even the storage given is also nice. But the price dous not make a good deal. With the price of ₹5999 its a bad choice guys. For this price we can get 2 portable hardisk with the same storage of 1tb. But this company gives a warranty of 3 years.which is a good thing. But I don't think this make any sence in buying a prodect which is little bit expensive. But I am happy with its design connectivity, its potabality etc. I suggest this product for those people who are worried about the product and they are a rough user. This warranty is a good thing which I liked. The design is nice and it gives a good premium look. But guys I suggest you all to take a good search of the product on online and ofline stores before you make a purchase. You may get a better deal than this product. I think if the product was at least at a range of ₹4000 it would be a good deal . But I will tell you guys you sould be conscious of your budget and your needs.Guys I have a portable hard drive which is 1tb. It cost me 3499 across . Rather than this you can use the computer harddrive to store the data.its a good thing to use the things which is present. This product is also good according to the design and size. But only the price makes it a little bit expensive and a bad choice comaparing to its price . Thats all. It has usb 3.0 support which is good. But guys in future usb type c will only be in use so it would be a good thing if it had a usb type c support. But this does not make any sence. But the usb type c option would be nice. And another feature which I like is it supporting the Microsoft windows 8.1, 8, 7 etc.One thing which is appreciable is its potable design. This design makes it potable and very stylish.personally I have used it and it is a nice product. There is no words to tell about the product. I hope this things were useful to you all.And the buying opnion is yours guys. I am repeating that the hard drive is very good but little bit expensive.

Toshiba Canvio Alumy 1 Tb External Hard Drive