Flavor:

Packaging:

chandigarh India
Top Ramen
Apr 24, 2005 02:29 PM 8205 Views
(Updated Apr 24, 2005 02:29 PM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Having read all your reviews. I must tell you that ramen is japanese and not chinese. Ramen and Udon noodles originated in Japan. I think all should take note of that. I like top ramen for a change though I think maggi to be a form of ramen as well. I think that the lack of flavours by Nissin in India is a big disadvantage. However looking at their competition it would appear that most people like masala only. I think they ought to garnish the product a bit and not sell a cake of noodles only. I guess though that lack of consumer expectations has made that easier for them. Also I think they should have ramen dispensing machines here in India in which you can toss in a couple of coins and get a hot bowl of ramen any time of the day or night. Its simply cruel to deny people their ramen. Correct ?

Top Ramen Noodles