Fragrance:

100% True to its claim
Feb 26, 2016 03:47 PM 2073 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

This is one of the very rare hair products that is 100% true to its claim. I have wavy to curly shoulder length hair and it's an impossible ask to keep my hair tamed after washing it without any preconditioning. However only to test the merit of this product I simply washed my hair and applied this serum to towel dried hair. I am immensely impressed with the outcome. It makes the hair soft manageable with zero tangle s. I kept my hair open the whole day and even after a long day at work the serum's effect was visibly there. I have forever used The Body Shop's Grapeseed serum but its effect usually wears down in a day, the T&G serum wins hands down here and I will continue using this product from now on. Would recommend this to anyone with difficult to manage hair and I assure you this will be one of the best things to have ever happened to your hair. The quality is excellent for the price point and always some great discounts are always available online.

Toni & Guy Glamour Serum Drops