Finance Plans:

225-C, AJC Bose Road, Minto Park, Bhowanipore, Kolkata 700020, WB

Honda

+91-9831447713

Awful
Aug 01, 2016 08:58 PM 3501 Views (via Android App)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I would not recommend you to buy your bike from this outlet of Honda as it is pathetic. I bought an Activa 125 from this store and had a freaking experience with it. Firstly, they never gave me the side mirrors and said that it was out of stock till five months and they ended up giving it when I told them strictly, either give back the money or to give the side mirrors.

Then they engaged me in paper work and it took them 2 months to give me the number plate and when I went to take the number plate, they asked me to give 3500 bucks as I had been driving without side glasses. Its after sales service is the same like other outlets of Honda. Their staff is courteous. Unfortunately I did not take my bike on emi so I lack to know about financial plans provided by the shop but I've heard that it is good.

Todi Honda - Kolkata