Finance Plans:

Honda

+91-9831447713

Calcutta, India India
Vehicle Registration
Nov 01, 2017 11:47 AM 1490 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 01, 2017 11:45 AM)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I bought hornet on 24 September with assurance that after durga puja holidays registration will be done. also I was told that the delivery has to be taken by me and I have to take it for the CF. I asked that it is to be done by dealers. they said that the rules have changed. I was not given anything except the invoice and road challan which I realised after reaching home. I waited for the rto to open. then went to the dealer. then they gave me the remaining documents but no information about the date of cf. I kept asking but was told that rto is delaying and they have nothing to do. finally I came to know that there is in fact no such rule that owner has to do the registration. rather the dealer is supposed to do this and should not deliver the vehicle wothout registration. my emi has started and I have not been able to use my vehicle for the purpose why I bought it for more than a month now. was this done only with the sole intention of selling? does the owner not need to know what will happen and when? I could have planned things accordingly had I known this. 1 month is a long time when it takes only 15 days for the registration. I mean why was a lied to take the delivery without registration? funnily I visited another showroom and they offered me to get the bike with number in 20 days. I feel cheated.

Write a Review on Todi Honda - Kolkata