Design & Looks:

Satara India
"Best Titan Watch Liked it"
Jul 01, 2020 07:39 PM 1154 Views (via Android App)

Design & Looks:

Hello,

Today I am going to share my experience about "Titan Yash 2455BM01Raga analogue watches for women" I brought it from Flipkart for "2876" with 10% discount on "Icici credit card"

It was good deal for me and it's a about Titan watch it's come with "Golden silver colour" with metal belt with stainless steel case, design is good.

it's sat about its features it is water resistant up to 30 metre, came with Boxers safe keeping, watch glass type it mineral which is the resisting water of watch also so it prevents it from "Scratches" and other minor damages.

When I got it I found that there is no company "Price tag" on product whether its original packaging so I called a "customer care of Titan" and assured that it is a original product and its prices same so overall.

Good product quality it's look pretty you can wear it on any function or their uses no need to remove it in rain, coz of its water resistant.

Silver and gold colour is looking very nice golden colour maybe faded in future after it continuously maybe I am not sure?

your must buy.